Integrated Wellness Center
The Integrated Wellness Center is open Tuesday through Thursday to provide free services to families in our community. These services are:
- available to any student or parents in Sonoma County, not just our district
- offered beyond the typical school hours
- confidential, we only need the name of the student and school
What does the Integrated Wellness Center provide?
- Academic Support - a SRCS certificated teacher to provide tutoring, books, computers
- Counseling - crisis counselors to provide support and referrals, for students and parents
- Basic Nurse Services - a school nurse to provide vision and hearing screening, school-related health information and health referrals
2232 Lomitas Avenue
Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday, 3:00 - 6:00pm
Transportation is available!
Call 707-890-3827 for more information. If you are experiencing a mental health or medical emergency, please dial 911 or go to the nearest hospital.