Uniform Complaint Procedures
Our district utilizes the UCP to investigate and resolve complaints related to the following:
- Unlawful discrimination, harassment, intimidation, or bullying based on actual or perceived disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation
- Bullying or hazing
- Complaints alleging failure to comply with state or federal law in adult basic education, consolidated categorical aid programs, migrant education, vocational education, child care and development programs and special education programs
UCP Complaint Form --- This form is a type of PDF that can be filled out electronically. Download the form, then type in the highlighted areas. The form can also be printed and filled out by hand.
UCP Annual Notice --- SRCS annually notifies our students, employees, parents or guardians of its students, the district advisory committee, school advisory committees, appropriate private school officials, and other interested parties of our Uniform Complaint Procedures (UCP) process.
Aviso Anual Del Procedimiento Uniforme para Quejas (UCP)
For more information:
- Santa Rosa City Schools Complaint Procedures Handbook
- Uniform Complaint Procedures Presentation - short version
- Uniform Complaint Procedures Presentation - long version
Not all complaints are within the scope of the UCP, even if they involve alleged violations of law.
- For complaints alleging child abuse or neglect, contact Sonoma County Family, Youth and Children's Services and/or the approriate law enforcement agency
- For complaints related to sufficiency of textbooks or instructional materials, emergency or urgent facilities conditions that pose a threat to the health or safety of students or staff, or teacher vacancies or misassignments, see Williams Complaint.
For information on the Board Policy and Administrative Regulation about UCP complaints:
Board Policy 1312.3 - Uniform Complaint Procedures
Administrative Regulation 1312.3 - Uniform Complaint Procedures
Política de la Mesa Directiva - Procedimientos Uniformes para Quejas
Regulación Administrativa - Procedimientos Uniformes para Quejas
If you have any questions, contact the Human Resources Department
Administrative Assistant | Renee Jackson | 707-890-3800 x80602