Most parents who have concerns about something at school begin by contacting the school principal.
If you believe you have been subjected to discrimination, harassment, intimidation, or bullying, you should immediately contact the school principal and/or the appropriate District Equity and Title IX Compliance Officer- for Grades K-6: Dr. Anna-Maria Guzman, 707-890-3800 x80302 or email@example.com; for Grades 7-12: Patty Turner, 707-890-3800 x80418 or firstname.lastname@example.org; for Employees: Stacy Spector, 707-890-3800 x80602 or email@example.com.
To assist students, parents, staff and the public in understanding and using district complaint procedures, we have created this SRCS Complaint Procedures Handbook
More information on this website:
- For concerns about discrimination, sexual harassment or gender discrimination, see Non-Discrimination/Title IX
- For information about filing a complaint, see Uniform Complaint Procedures
- For information about compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, see ADA Access
- For concerns about instructional materials, teaching assignments and facility conditions, see Williams Complaint
- If you are having trouble accessing something on this website, see Website Accessibility
If you have further questions, contact the office of the Assistant Superintendent of Human Resources:
Administrative Assistant | Renee Jackson | 707-890-3800 x80602