ParentSquare - Communication with Parents
Santa Rosa City Schools uses ParentSquare for school communication, primarily with email, text and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number originating in the student information system. For email or cell phone number changes, please contact your student's school. ParentSquare can only recognize you as a parent/guardian if your school has the same email and/or textable cell phone information for you in our system.
We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
ParentSquare Overview for Parents
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
● Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
● Choose to receive information as it comes, or all at once at 6pm daily
● Communicate in your preferred language
● Comment on school postings to engage in your school community
● Direct message teachers, staff and other parents