Free meals for all students in the 2021-22 school year!
¡Comidas gratuitas para todos los estudiantes en el año escolar 2021-22!
Thanks to government funding, breakfast and lunch are free for all students in the 2021-22 school year!
But your school still needs your help by filling out one of these things at the beginning of the school year:
- an income survey in Aeries (just two questions)
- or a meal application at family.titank12.com
Families that would qualify for free/reduced meals will also qualify important benefits and resources, such as Pandemic EBT (P-EBT) grocery money. These completed forms can also:
- Secure additional funding to your school to support academic achievement
- Allow students to qualify for Fee Waivers for the SAT/ACT
- Allow for reduced cost for students to take Advanced Placement Exams
- Help sites qualify for grants that support extracurricular activities
If you haven’t yet completed the income survey or meal application, we ask that you complete this online application to ensure that the district and your child’s school continues to receive funding from the state and federal government. Please call our Child Nutrition Services office with any questions: 707-890-3807