For Students and Parents:
- To get help with Distance Learning technology problems related to using SRCS issued devices such as chromebooks, hotspots as long as login issues please:
- To get help with technology issues such as computers, software, phones, computer-related networking: Tech Hub (Sign in with Google)
- To reset your password: Password Reset
For other questions, contact:
Senior Secretary | Bea Gonzales | 707-890-3800 x80501
NOTE: To get help with maintenance custodian-related issues, such as locks, flooring, doors/windows, mounting projectors or equipment: M&O/Custodian Help
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: ENROLL IN “CLASSLINK” TODAY FOR PASSWORD RECOVERY
To simplify the password reset process we are implementing a new solution called Classlink.
Classlink is available to all SRCS users with access to a web browser from anywhere an internet connection is available.
Classlink allows you to quickly and securely reset your own password using one of these three methods:
- Send an authentication code to a mobile phone
- and /or - Send a reset email to an email address other than SRCS (e.g. a personal email)
- and/or - Answer three security questions
To be able to use Classlink, you must first “enroll.”
Please take a few minutes to enroll now.