Learning House - a magnet school for grades K-3
Foundation House K-3 for 2021-2022
- Now accepting new students, grades Kindergarten -3rd
- In-Person Learning - housed on the Luther Burbank campus for the 2021-2022 school year
- Focus on Project Based Learning - "a teaching method in which students learn by actively engaging in real-world and personally meaningful projects." - PBLWorks
- PBL helps all learners develop 21st century skills such as problem solving, critical thinking, collaboration and communication.
~ Project Based Learning ~
~ Multi-age classes ~
~ Community Learning ~
~ Environmental Education ~
~ Social-Emotional Learning ~
A full academic curriculum designed to nourish scientific, artistic, athletic passions and more!
Our mission is to spark wonderment in every student and foster the love of learning through:
- Engaging academics customized to each student, their learning style, their strengths, and their interests
- A dedication to creating multicultural awareness and diversity among our staff and students
- An exceptional social and emotional support program and
- The real world, allowing students to learn from the world's best teacher - our community
We believe learning goes beyond core knowledge. We educate the whole child, supporting their emotional, social, and cognitive development. By taking a holistic view of each child, we embrace every student as a unique individual. We believe all learners are able to develop the skills and character needed to access multiple learning opportunities. The Learning House synergy offers safety, support, and challenge as students become lifelong learners.
For more information and to enroll, please contact
Lauren Liotta at email@example.com