Integrated Wellness Center
Are you a fire-affected family in need of support?
The Integrated Wellness Center is open Tuesday through Thursday during the summer to provide free services to families in our community who are feeling the effects of the October 2017 wildfires. These services are:
- available to any student or parents in Sonoma County, not just our district
- offered beyond the typical school hours
- confidential, we only need the name of the student and school
What does the Integrated Wellness Center provide?
- Academic Support - a SRCS certificated teacher to provide tutoring, books, computers
- Counseling - crisis counselors to provide support and referrals, for students and parents
- Basic Nurse Services - a school nurse to provide vision and hearing screening, school-related health information and health referrals
Whether you have lost a home or not, your family might be feeling effects of the fires. Our staff is here to help!
2232 Lomitas Avenue
Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday, 3:00 - 6:00pm
Transportation is available!
Call 707-890-3827 for more information. If you are experiencing a mental health or medical emergency, please dial 911 or go to the nearest hospital.