Integrated Wellness Center
Are you a fire-affected family in need of support?
The Integrated Wellness Center is open Tuesday - Thursday after school to provide free services to families in our community who are feeling the effects of the October 2017 wildfires. These services are:
- available to any student or parents in Sonoma County, not just our district
- offered beyond the typical school hours
- confidential, we only need the name of the student and school
What does the Integrated Wellness Center provide?
- Academic Support - a SRCS certificated teacher to provide tutoring, books, computers
- Counseling - crisis counselors to provide support and referrals, for students and parents
- Basic Nurse Services - a school nurse to provide vision and hearing screening, school-related health information and health referrals
Whether you have lost a home or not, your family might be feeling effects of the fires. Our staff is here to help!
2232 Lomitas Avenue
Now open Tuesday - Thursday 3:30 - 5:30 pm!
Call 707-890-3827 for more information