Self-serve password reset for both students and staff.
Classlink allows you to quickly and securely reset your own password using one of these methods:
- Send an authentication code to a mobile phone
- and/or - Answer three security questions
Set up your ClassLink account to allow you to reset your own password: srcschools.org/classlink
- Login with your SRCS account (the first part of your SRCS email address before the @) and your password
- Set your password recovery option by clicking on your profile in the upper right, then "settings", then "recovery"
- For help, watch this video or look for more information in the Tech Hub
Next time you forget your password
Use ClassLink to securely remember your passwords.
Once logged into ClassLink:
- ClassLink can automatically log you into rostered applications SRCS provides for you (e.g. Seesaw, Let'sGoLearn, etc. and growing list)
- ClassLink also allows you to save your own user names passwords to applications that are not rostered (e.g. websites that are provided by SRCS)
NOTE: A rostered application is an application that is based on the courses a student is taking and is registered for in the School Information System. (E.g. the student takes the Reading 101 course and Lexia application is purchased for this specific course, the student automatically gets a login to Lexia via ClassLink).