Student Technology Resources
Use the resources below to help navigate the distance learning platform.
- Google Classroom is being used for grade 4-12. (If your student needs to be added to a Google Classroom, please email the teacher directly)
- Seesaw is the learning platform for grades KA-3.
- ClassLink is used by all grades for:
- access without a password to other applications provided by SRCS (apps need to be rostered)
- as a personal password locker for different websites
- to reset the master password for the SRCS account (needs registration)
For more information about Tech Support scroll to the bottom of this page.
What is Classlink used for?
Quickly access different programs provided by SRCS
Use your SRCS login (the part before the @sign in your email address) to Sign in to your ClassLink Dashboard
For lower grades, use the QR codes. Here are the Instructions to sign in to ClassLink using a QR code
Reset your SRCS password on your own.
Click the "Help, I forgot my password" text under the "Sign In" button.
In the new window, enter your SRCS username only (the part before the @ sign in your email address) and follow the instructions.
For more Tech Support during Distance Learning please see: