Distance Learning Technology Resources
Use these resources to help navigate the distance learning platform. Google Classroom is being used for grade 4-12. Seesaw is the learning platform for grades KA-3. If your student needs to be added to a Google Classroom, please email the teacher directly.
If your student has a problem with a Chromebook or other device that you received from Santa Rosa City Schools, please ask their teacher to fill out a Tech Help request.
Need help with your password?
Call the Password Reset Hotline: 707-890-3777
This temporary hotline is for password reset only!
Please have your student or staff ID and the name of the school ready when you call.For any other tech support needs:- submit a help desk request online: Student/Parent Tech Support Form- or call: 707-890-3848
Once you get a password reset, enroll in ClassLink so you never need password help again!
Classlink allows you to quickly and securely reset your own password using one of these methods:
- Send an authentication code to a mobile phone
- and/or - Answer three security questions
Go to srcschools.org/classlink
- Login with the first part of your SRCS email address (the part before the @) and your password
- Set your password recovery option by clicking on your profile in the upper right, then "settings", then "recovery"
- For help, watch this video or look for more information in the Tech Hub
Next time you forget your password, return to srcschools.org/classlink and click "Help, I forgot my password"