High School Credit Recovery
Santa Rosa City Schools District is offering a summer school program consisting of two 3-week sessions, with each 3-week session consisting of one 5-credit course. This is an optional opportunity for SRCS Students in grades 9 -11 and non-graduating seniors to improve an F Grade. Students may attend one or both sessions depending on their credit recovery needs.
Location: Elsie Allen High School
Both Cyber High and classroom instruction courses at summer school require that you attend from 8:00 a.m.- 1:30 p.m., 4 days a week, Monday - Thursday, for each 3-week session at Elsie Allen High School. Priority will be given to non-graduating seniors.
- 1st session June 10-27 - Monday thru Thursday 8 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- 2nd Session July 8-25 - Monday thru Thursday 8 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Deadline to complete registration for Summer School is Friday, May 3, 2019.
Steps for high school students to register for Summer School:
- Read the rules: Overview and General Directions | Resumen e Instrucciones Generales
- Log in to Illuminate Education's home connection using the student's account. Students will need to use the red student button, "Sign in with Google"
- If the student is eligible to register for summer school, summer registration should be available. Complete the online registration.
- Download and print the emergency card: SRCS Summer School Emergency Card (English/Spanish)
- After a parent/guardian has filled out and signed the card, turn it in at your high school counseling office.
- Contact the counseling secretary at your high school with any questions. Click here for school phone numbers.