How to register for school
To register online, go to srcschools.org/register. If you have any questions, call our bilingual registration line: 707-890-3808
Para registrar electrónico, use este domicilio electrónico srcschools.org/register. Si tiene alguna pregunta, llame a nuestra línea de inscripción bilingüe al 707-890-3808
You will need to have:
- Proof of residency (your address on a rental agreement, purchase agreement, utility bill)
- Proof of student's age (birth certificate)
- Emergency contact & healthcare provider information
- Proof of Immunization
When registering for school...
- Students who live in the residence area have priority in attending their school of residence (neighborhood school). Click here for the School Locator
- The district maintains a street grid with addresses for purposes of determining the school of residence.
- The SRCS Board of Education establishes the optimal capacity of each school.
What if I want to enroll my child at a Santa Rosa City Schools charter school?
- Students do not enroll in charter schools, they "apply" to attend the school. Our district has four charter schools, and each school holds a lottery. To learn more, go to the Charter Schools page.
Visit the following pages to learn more about:
- Kindergarten registration
- Transitional Kindergarten (2-year Kindergarten)
- Independent Study
- Transfers (Intradistrict "open enrollment" or Interdistrict)
- Exchange Students
If you need help or have questions, contact:
Student and Family Engagement | 707-890-3808